January: Sharon Friedlander is stalked by an Iraqi super-soldier from her former life in the military.
- Plots: Family Reunion: Taboo kidnaps Topaz, intending to use her and the Destine Clan to raise his dead wife from the grave; Ready or Not: A new VR game is announced which catches the attention of Generation X.
- Plots: Operation: Salt the Earth: Emma Frost recruits X-Force to help her retrieve a potential WMD stolen from Frost Enterprises.
- Plots: Ready or Not: Generation X are trapped in Predator-X when the beta testing is hijacked by a disgruntled employee secretly working for Arcade, Poor Unfortunate Souls;' Various mansionites wind up on a bizarre mission in the Bermuda Triangle to rescue the Starjammers, Jean Grey and Namor from a giant, brainwashing squid.
- Plots: X-Men Mission: Type X Negative: The X-Men are put on alert when the Brotherhood begins attacking blood banks and hospitals refusing to take visible mutants; Tales of Magik: Imus ad Infernum: Illyana Rasputin has a teleporting incident that brings a group to Limbo; Generation X: Demon Bear: Weird happenings begin at Bayville High after a teacher brings in an ancient artifact; Set Fire to the Rain: NYC is put in danger by a fiery android, and the mansionites deploy to help.
- Departures: Amadeus Cho (to Muir Island after having an intense fugue episode in Limbo); Jennie Stavros (following a lead on her demon fiance)
- Plots: Operation: Mad Men: Kevin Sydney is shot and considered dead during an investigation that X-Force has to finish based on his memories.
- Departures: Kevin Sydney (disappears from the mansion after recovering from being 'dead')
- Plots: Sins of the Father: The Destine Clan targets random mansion dwellers with painful curses in an attempt to draw Topaz out.
- Arrivals: Jean-Paul Beaubier (return from travelling).
- Departures: Wade Wilson (to South America to check on contacts)
September - Qunbula goes to ground and Sharon Friedlander discovers candidates she named as possible candidates have gone missing.
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren Worthington starts being even more selfish and self-obsessed than usual, upsetting several friends.
- Departures: Angelica Jones (to Seattle to protect her mother from anti-mutant threats)
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren's behaviour continues, including him neglecting his role as "boss" of X-Factor Investigations and assigning the task to everyone else on a rotating basis.
- Arrivals: Adrienne Frost (from a year-long coma)
November Jonathan Storm goes back to California for college, but promises regular visits.
- Plots: Morningstar: Warren discovers his actions in Limbo have resulted in him being tainted by evil and gets into even more trouble trying to get it out; Murder They Tweeted: Quentin Quire invites Hank McCoy to a family wedding and they wind up solving a murder.
- Plots: Murder They Tweeted: Quentin's telepathy returns after a year; The Danger Room Paradox: Upgrades to the Danger Room result in a mansion-wide quantum event; X-Men Mission: Skull Island: Christian Kane recruits the team to a rescue mission on an island fraught with giant creatures and monsters.
Pages in category "2018"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
Media in category "2018"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.