January: - Warren begins rebuilding his reputation and relationships after Morningstar.
February: - eXcalibur has their first mission.
- Plots: Isle of Glass - Clinton Barton recruits various help to track a smuggler of magical artifacts.
- Plots: Fear in the Dark: A routine missing persons case results in a battle with an Asgardian Worthy; An Eye for an Eye: Strange things are noticed at Denver International Airport.
- Plots: Fear in the Dark: Tandy Bowen and Susan Storm are both compromised by evil beings as the Asgardian Worthies continue to appear.
- Plots: Fear in the Dark: Cul Bor'son reveals his plans and a mixed group of mutants and Avengers take him on.
- Departures: Cecilia Reyes (moving back to New York to work in a NYC hospital)
- Plots: An Eye for an Eye: The feud between Adam Destine and Topaz comes to a bloody end; Case File: Take Me to Church: X-Factor undertakes a missing person case which results in the Salem Center chapter of the Church of Humanity being shut down for a murder investigation.
- Departures: Reed Richards (left to work in France)
- Departures: Rogue (left to work in Montreal, Quebec); Warren Worthington and Barbara Morse left to work for Worthington Industries in Switzerland); Xavin Majesdane (left to work in Austin, Texas); Rachel Kinross-Dayspring (continuing current wanderings with no specific time for return planned)
- Plots: House of Horrors: Four groups of mansionites encounter their worst fear in a demon-infested haunted house.
- Plots: House of Horrors: Repercussions continue following the Halloween event.
December - Laurie Collins' trolling gets a mansion-wide negative reaction.
- Departures: Jonathan Storm (remaining in California for school full-time)
Pages in category "2019"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
Media in category "2019"
The following 15 files are in this category, out of 15 total.